Combining over ten years of professional experience with a high scientific profile, in an everchanging sector characterized by complex regulations, assists Italian and foreign companies and multinational groups in the food and beverage sector, food distribution, as well as associations of national and european producers and Institutions.
offers legal assistance with reference to the entire food supply chain, from operations aimed at the supply of goods and services for the food business (aggregate farm supplies), through all the business activities of food processing and marketing, up to the distribution of these products to the final consumer (aggregate processing and distribution) and to manage the post-sales phase.
The specialized assistance covers all legal issues related to the food and beverage sector, under various criminal, administrative and civil responsibilities, providing support to management of the company both in Courts and day by day activities.
- food market law and unfair competition (AGCM)
- the compliance of the production and commercial structures according to reg. CE n. 178/2002
- labeling, trademarks and distinctive quality signs
- food advertising (commercials, story-boards and relations with advertising agencies)
- management and compensation of damage caused by harmful or unsuitable food
- food crimes litigations for damage to health and commercial fraud
- novel foods and genetically modified organisms
- allergens and product contamination
- workplace safety and environmental protection
- protection of industrial and intellectual property rights in the food sector
- internal audits and due diligence on food quality and safety