attorneys have gained considerable experience in the area of criminal risk management in business activities with in-depth knowledge also of the issues relating to Legislative Decree no. 231/2001.
We deal with compliance in the broadest sense of the term, evaluating every aspect of the criminal profiles in corporate governance and regulatory obligations.
The legal advice offered concerns the trial assistance, due diligence, drafting or revision of all the documentation necessary to ensure compliance with the legislation and the prevention of all possible risks.
it also manages legal audit and self-assessment processes, internal investigations and/or events related to inspections and defensive investigations by the authorities.
approach aims at combining risk management with the Client’s business needs in coordination with corporate, labor and administrative rules.
- criminal trials
- due diligence phase
- structuring and drafting the documentation necessary for corporate compliance
- drafting, integration or revision of Models 231
- management of audit processes
- advising on inspections and investigations by authorities
- event of 231 investigations (including related disciplinary proceedings) and remedial actions
- audit or forensic investigations
- participation in Supervisory Bodies established pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 231/2001
- training activities