attorneys have gained considerable experience in the main areas of criminal law in the judicial and extrajudicial, with a wide view also to european and international profiles.
The advice that can be offered covers legal opinions, procedural and trial assistance.
attorneys have also consolidated over the years a capillary network of relationships in order to ensure the Clients a solid defence with the conduction of investigative activities and technical advice.
attorneys assists corporates in the management of criminal trials, including pre and post-trial stages.
- environmental and town and country planning crimes
- offence against the Public Adiministration
- white collars crimes
- bankruptcy and insolvency
- tax crimes
- bank crimes
- financial intermediation and market protection offences
- cybercrime and personal data protection
- crimes against property
- medical responsabilities